We know that you, the user of the Service, are concerned about how we use and disclose personal data. We are dedicated to openness regarding the ways in which we use and disclose personal data, and we are committed to complying with data protection and privacy laws that apply to us. Importantly, we want to give you control over personal data that we process about you when you use the Service.
We may use third party service providers for processing of personal data in relation to offering the Service to you.
II. The Data We Collect
The personal data is primarily collected from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but also from external sources or through automated means. In this Section II we describe in detail the personal data we collect.
(i) Data You Provide to the Service
We may collect the following information from our users (“Users”, “you”) that may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal data:
• E-mail address;
• Phone number;
• Business ID or personal identity number;
• Billing and payment information;
• Product and order information;
• Client contacts and feedback;
• Information concerning the use of the Service;
• Information necessary for communications;
• Permits and consents; and
• Other data obtained under the User’s consent
(ii) Data Collected from Other Sources
We may also collect personal data, where lawful to do so, from public sources and third party service providers.
(iii) Data Collected Automatically
The Service may automatically collect the following information from Users of the Service that in certain circumstances may constitute personal data:
• The logging technology used in the Service automatically collects the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Service. We also collect the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device you use to access the Service, information about the operating system of your device, as well as the name of your Internet service provider.
• We may place a “cookie” on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Service. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. We would like to remind you that if you completely disable cookies on your browser, you might not be able to use some features of the Service.
• Google Analytics is an element of the Service. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Service. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Moreover, details of transactions you carry out through the Service, and details of your visits to the Service including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data may also be collected.
III. The Purposes for Which We Use the Data
We use the collected data described in Section II for the following purposes:
• To manage and develop the client relationship;
• To provide and develop the Service;
• To prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses;
• To protect our rights and/or our property;
• To operate and improve our products and services;
• For marketing;
• For payment control;
• For analytics and statistics;
• For opinion and market research;
• To personalize user experience; and
• For other comparable purposes.
IV. How We Disclose Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the personal data relating to our Users to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
The personal data collected in the Service may be disclosed to the following categories of third parties:
• To service providers, such as payment processors, which enable us to provide the Service to you;
• To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
Moreover, we may disclose information to third parties in an aggregate format that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual Users.
V. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
• The right to know what data we hold about you: If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, you can approach us with a written request using the address below. We seek to swiftly respond to your inquiry. We may charge a small processing fee if less than twelve (12) months has passed since your last inquiry relating to personal data we hold about you.
• The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated. The easiest way to correct, delete, or update the personal data you have provided to the Service is to log in to the Service and enter the necessary changes there. If you have additional questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the address below.
• The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us: All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages and SMS-messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us at using the address below.
VII. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect personal data about you from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Despite these efforts to store personal data collected in and through the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of personal data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to personal data. We do not warrant or represent that personal data about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
VIII. Transfers of Personal Data outside European Union or European Economic Area
We do not transfer any personal data outside EU/EEA.
IX. Children’s Privacy
XI. Questions or Concerns?